CNN Underscored reviews financial products such as credit cards and bank accounts based on their overall value, but does not review all financial companies or all available financial offers. We may receive compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com, and this compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Our quick take: The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card offers a generous sign-up bonus and a high earning rate on Marriott stays, along with a free night as part of the bonus and another one at each anniversary starting with the second year you have the card, which can easily make the card pay for itself.
- Earn 6 points on every dollar you spend at Marriott properties.
- Earn 2 points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Complimentary Marriott Silver elite status for being a card holder.
- Earn Gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in purchases on the card in a card holder year.
- Receive an annual Free Night Award that can be used at any Marriott property worth up to 35,000 points starting with the
Posts from the same category:
- None Found