For our Global Societies project, reporters around the world will be writing about societal problems, sustainability and development in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. The series will include features, analyses, photo essays, videos and podcasts looking behind the curtain of globalization. The project is generously funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The old fisherman throttles the motor, then, net in hand, he begins staring at the other boat as it passes by. He’s not the first one that morning, but the two women on the boat are unmoved. “Is the motor pointed toward the jetty?” asks boating instructor Marta Canino, who, ignoring the man, continues to issue orders.
Posts from the same category:
- None Found
Also, don’t miss the following posts:
- How an Electric Mountain Bike Can Make a Difference…
- Alluring Skin Care Benefits of Hemp Oil
- Top Reasons to Visit Ljubljana Once in Your Life
- Donat Mg Magnesium Rich Natural Mineral Water
- Do Glasses with Blue Filter Really Work?
- Rubik’s Cube History and Quick Facts
- A Quick Look at Historical Maps of Slovenia
- Harmonicas Then and Now
- Relaxation and Health for Your Spirit and Body
- What Makes a Psychologist and a Psychotherapist Different?