For our Global Societies project, reporters around the world will be writing about societal problems, sustainability and development in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. The series will include features, analyses, photo essays, videos and podcasts looking behind the curtain of globalization. The project is generously funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The old fisherman throttles the motor, then, net in hand, he begins staring at the other boat as it passes by. He’s not the first one that morning, but the two women on the boat are unmoved. “Is the motor pointed toward the jetty?” asks boating instructor Marta Canino, who, ignoring the man, continues to issue orders.
Posts from the same category:
- None Found
Also, don’t miss the following posts:
- Ariens is made for two or three car driveways
- Is Couples Therapy the Savior of Marriages?
- Fun Things to Try at Niagara Falls
- The Truth about Antiwrinkle Cream
- Find Out the Truth about NYX Make Up
- World Travel- Travelling the Planet Earth
- History of Hair Extensions
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Tokyo
- Is PopSocket the best invention for mobile phones?
- Causes and Symptoms of Paradontosis