For our Global Societies project, reporters around the world will be writing about societal problems, sustainability and development in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. The series will include features, analyses, photo essays, videos and podcasts looking behind the curtain of globalization. The project is generously funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Pfeil nach rechts
On the beach, it is said, everybody is equal. Except that some people are enjoying their free time, while others are fighting for survival.
Soda boarded the train from Bassano di Grappa to Jesolo at 7:30 a.m. on this day, before taking the bus to Treporti. Now, at shortly after 10 a.m., she is leaning against a fence next to the sand dunes. Perhaps it will be a good day. The forecast calls for 27 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit) and sunny skies with scattered clouds.
<div class="RichText RichText–iconLinks lg:w-8/12 md:w-10/12 lg:mx-auto
Posts from the same category:
- None Found
Also, don’t miss the following posts:
- Conditions of Real Estate Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Real Estate Italia Got Some Amazing Perks in Store…
- Wooden Trains
- Car roof box, what are they for?
- Is Couples Therapy the Savior of Marriages?
- Catan - Rise of the Inkas
- The best bluetooth headphones
- The Truth about Antiwrinkle Cream
- Why Choose Essence Mascara?
- Is PopSocket the best invention for mobile phones?