For our Global Societies project, reporters around the world will be writing about societal problems, sustainability and development in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. The series will include features, analyses, photo essays, videos and podcasts looking behind the curtain of globalization. The project is generously funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Pfeil nach rechts
On the beach, it is said, everybody is equal. Except that some people are enjoying their free time, while others are fighting for survival.
Soda boarded the train from Bassano di Grappa to Jesolo at 7:30 a.m. on this day, before taking the bus to Treporti. Now, at shortly after 10 a.m., she is leaning against a fence next to the sand dunes. Perhaps it will be a good day. The forecast calls for 27 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit) and sunny skies with scattered clouds.
<div class="RichText RichText–iconLinks lg:w-8/12 md:w-10/12 lg:mx-auto
Posts from the same category:
- None Found
Also, don’t miss the following posts:
- Wooden Trains
- Is Couples Therapy the Savior of Marriages?
- Be Amazed with the Rugged Beauty of Pelješac, Croatia
- Real Estate Italia Got Some Amazing Perks in Store…
- Car roof box, what are they for?
- Is PopSocket the best invention for mobile phones?
- Why Choose Essence Mascara?
- Find Out the Truth about NYX Make Up
- World Travel- Travelling the Planet Earth
- The Perfect Buying Guide for a New Desktop Computer