Three days before the big video call between Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin, a train rushed through the village of Polushkino, 60 kilometers (37 miles) west of Moscow. It was loaded with military trucks, command staff vehicles and two dozen Tigr-M all-terrain vehicles.
A trainspotter with the username “dinisvogonov” filmed the train and posted the video to TikTok – one of the many, small pieces of the puzzle that observers are currently using to piece together a picture of Russia’s troop buildup near the border with Ukraine.
The article you are reading originally appeared in German in issue 50/2021 (December 11th, 2021) of DER SPIEGEL.
Posts from the same category:
- None Found
Also, don’t miss the following posts:
- Rubik’s Cube History and Quick Facts
- From direct current to alternating current directly…
- For cartographers collectors and lovers of antique…
- A Quick Look at Historical Maps of Slovenia
- Be Amazed with the Rugged Beauty of Pelješac, Croatia
- Unique Lodging Options Beyond Hotels in Slovenia
- Basic Types of Glasses
- Car safety even for the younger ones
- The Basics of Rubber Car Boot Liner Carpets
- All About Honey Refractometers for Beekeeping