There are some key differences between rubber and carpet that you should be aware of before deciding. Here is a short list:
- Rubber car mats are cheaper than carpet.
- Rubber mats are more durable.
- Carpet mats can be customized.
- Carpeted floor mats offer a more elegant look.
If you live in an area where your vehicle isn’t exposed to a large amount of mud, snow, and other debris, carpeted floor mats are a good solution. If you are the off-road type or pursuing outdoor pursuits, try rubber car mats.
Rubber car mats, useful for every season
Considered by some drivers to be the best mat ever, the rubber mat is designed to channel water and mud into precise spaces, keeping them away from the mat. And this is actually a nice plus but as with everything, rubber car mats have pros and cons too.
The choice between rubber floor mats and car carpet is no different than any other choice in life. Let’s get started right away.
The pros of rubber car mats
- The rubber mats are easy to clean
- Rubber mats are often cheaper than carpet mats.
- Rubber mats offer even better dirt protection than carpeted car mats.
- Withcar Rubber car mats are durable and designed to withstand the elements of harsh climates better than carpeted car mats.
- Rubber mats are built to withstand high-level dirty environments.
The cons of rubber car mats
- As colours are limited, you cannot expect your rubber mat to exactly match the carpet below.
- Rubber mats are not as aesthetically pleasing as carpet options.
- Rubber mats are generally available in limited colours. These colours are gray, black and sometimes beige.